Remember the days when PC accessories for gaming is just a keyboard and a mouse? Well, we are past that time in our lives. Now, as we trudge along our life, technology is becoming more and more advanced, even as I type this, even as you read this!
We are at the stage where technology is practically slowly taking over our lives. Besides the obvious innovation of our Daddy Internet, we have come a long way with regards to gaming and how we play games. You can now simulate flying an aircraft, and accessories for doing just that are available! If you want to play a driving game, there’s accessories for that too! It will make you feel as if you’re really in that scenario, making it more immersive, and obviously immersion equals more fun!
(Buying through the links in this post can help me get Mcdonalds. Read here for more info)
So here are 16 PC accessories for gaming to make your playing experience much, much better.
First off in the list for PC accessories for gaming, is for the flight simulator gamers out there. If you own a flight simulator game (such as the popular Microsoft Flight Simulator, or the X-Plane Flight Simulator), then this is a must for you. This baby will make you feel as if you’re really inside an airplane! Now I’m not much of an avid flight simulator gamer, but I do play driving simulation games/racing games with a steering wheel and foot pedal peripheral, and I gotta say, I really feel like I am inside a care. Really immersive stuff.
- POV Hat, 14-button controls
- 3-position mode switch
- Stainless steel shaft and 2-position clamp
- Three separate axis lever throttle
- Integrated 3-port USB 20 Hub
- LCD Display
- Compatible with Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, XP/XP64, and Vista
If you want a very immersive flight simulator experience, I recommend getting this one!
If you want to get even more immersive, this is a must buy! This one greatly complements the accessory above. You can build your very own cockpit from the comfort of your own home! Take your mind off the situation we are facing today, and let yourself be immersed with your flight simulation gaming. Feel like a pilot, drive like a pilot!
- Self-centering pedals with adjustable damping
- Pedals adjust to fit all sizes and is non-slip
- Precise controls
- Can adjust tension to suit the way you fly
- Metal build for long life
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Compatibe with Windows XP, XP64 and Vista (all versions) Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Ahh, the good ol’fashioned mouse. Gaming has really come a long way, even the gaming industry has perfected its own mice, suited for gaming, for gamers. Razer is a staple and trusted brand among the gaming industry, with its beautiful and innovative accessories for gamers, PC and console alike. This is one of the best gaming mouse they have. I’ve actually tried this once in a convention, and I’ve gotta say, I really wanted to steal that thing afterwards(disclaimer: do not steal).
- Focus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor:
- On-the-fly sensitivity adjustment; adjust sensitivity while in-game
- Uses light beam-based actuation, inputs are registered at light speed (damn)
- Immersive Chroma RGB Lighting
- 8 Programmable Buttons: remap buttons through Razer Synapse
- Drag-free cord for wireless feel
A good gaming mouse needs a good gaming keyboard. I really like its design, and the fact that it glows (shallow, I know). You can choose from red backlight, or RGB backlight. Really good way to play especially if you like playing with the lights off. Really gives you the feel of being in an expensive gaming club. Not to mention the feeling of hype as you play a game with a stellar keyboard. I’d like one, someday (ehem).
- 60 Percent Mechanical Keyboard with custom switches. Designed for longevity
- Medium resistance, crisp click sound, and precise feedback for ultimate typing and gaming performance.
- Highest quality switches, tested for 50 million keystrokes
- Compact, ergonomic design and a high-quality, durable, metal build
- Precision engineered keycaps offering crystal clear backlighting and lettering that doesn’t fade or scratch off
- Conflict free (n-Key Rollover) keys for ultimate gaming performance
- USB gaming keyboard connector for a reliable connection
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Limited Mac OS keyboard support. Works well with all major Computer Brands and Gaming PCs
If you’re looking to suck on the teats of nostalgia, this controller is for you. It is precisely designed like the old NES consoles of the old days. It lets you play the old games, just like playing them again 30 years ago. With it’s easy plug and play installation, you will never go wrong with this classic baby. Plug it in, then play. Simple! If you want more plug and play games, read my recommended ones here!
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Compatible with Win98, ME, Vista, 2000, 2003, XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 ; Linux Ubuntu, Mac OS X and beyond. Any device with a USB port, really.
- NES classic style with built-in 4.6ft.long cord, play games within a comfortable distance.
- Gamepad is specially designed for the old games, such as Super Mario, Teenage Mutant Ninga Turtles, Contra, Ninja Gaiden, The Legend of Zelda, Downtown – Nekketsu Monogatari, Tetris, PacMan, the list goes on!
- Comes with 2 controllers! Enjoy the games with your friends, let nostalgia flow through you, or create new memories with your kids. Let them feel what it’s like playing video games during your childhood!
Every gamer has Steam, that’s a fact. I mean, if you do a Google search on the word “Steam”, it shows the Steam homepage, not the definition of “steam”. That’s how popular it has been for gamers, and it still is. It basically is one of the best digital gaming platforms ever created, and for good reason. This controller essentially lets you play all your games you have on Steam on your TV, even the games that are played with mouse and keyboard in mind! Experience a whole new style of gaming, right at the comfort of your own couch!
- Precise control for your favorite games
- Has dual trackpads, HD haptic(vibrations) feedback, dual-stage triggers, back grip buttons, and fully-customizable control schemes. Customize schemes once via Steam Big Picture
- Dual trackpads allow for 1:1 absolute position input via virtual controls like a trackball, adaptive centering joystick, or steering wheel
- Dual-stage triggers can be used as digital, analog, or both at once
- Input zones and buttons has been positioned based on required accuracy, comfort, and frequency of use
- Uses 2 AA batteries
- Steep, but rewarding learning curve
If you’re a fan of popular fighting games such as Super Smash Bros, Tekken, Street Fighter, AND you’re one of those players who is inclined to play fighting games like in an arcade machine, then this accessory is for you. For some reason playing fighting games using this makes you 5x better at playing it than using a keyboard and mouse or controller. I dunno. Maybe fighting games are just meant to be played with this, or maybe you recount the times you were champion at your local arcade plaza playing the old Marvel vs. Capcom games. Who knows.
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Also compatible with PS4, PS3, XBOX ONE, XBOX360, Android, Switch, NeoGeo
- Compatible with Sanwa Denshi buttons (sold seperately)
- Customizable joystick. Add your own flair to it.
- Supports XINPUT and DINPUT when on PC
- Supports Turbo functions with customizable speed settings
- Exchangeable X/Y Analog Axis mode and D-Pad
- Designed to look and feel like the controls of an Arcade Machine
- Durable, firm hold on flat surfaces
If you’re a fan of online dogfighting (no, not that dogfighting, dogs are loved) games such as War Thunder, then this accessory is perfect for you. Immerse yourself as you control, target, and shoot enemy aircraft with this fancy joystick! With its rapid fire trigger and 12-button mapping, you’ll never go wrong with this! Feel like an actual pilot and accurately do dogfights with other aircraft! You’ll surely win with this!
- 12 customizable action buttons
- Eight-way hat switch, and a rapid-fire trigger
- Comfortable hand grip
- Has a precise twist-handle rudder
- Stable, weighted base; doesn’t tilt or lift even under considerable control
- USB connectivity
Every gamer wants a good quality headset. Every hardcore gamer REQUIRES a good quality headset. HyperX’s headset is built with the hardcore gamer in mind. You won’t need another gaming headset if you have this. Really helpful if you’re playing games that have sound as a critical element, such as PUBG, CS:GO, etc. Or enjoy games with marvelous musical masterpieces. Recommended for the casual gamer and the hardcore gamer alike.
- 2.4GHz wireless connection
- 30 hours of battery life
- Signature HyperX comfort; comfy even in marathon gaming sessions
- Works up to a range of 20 meters
- Durable, adjustable slider
- 90° rotating ear cups with LED light effects
- Intuitive on board audio and mic controls
- Detachable noise cancellation microphone – microphone functions only when in wireless mode and only on PC and PS4
If you like the racing game/driving simulation games (I know I do, Euro Truck Simulator 2 anyone?), then this one’s for you. A responsive, durable steering wheel add-on perfect for playing racing games or driving simulator games. Feel as if you’re a professional racer, racing on a track at high-speeds. Or feel as if you’re the average driver, who drives around, drives cross-country, and drives safely. Yeah that didn’t make a ton of sense did it! Anyway, this is a must buy if you’re looking for that immersive gaming experience!
- Compatible with PC, PS4, and PS3
- 1080 fully immersive Force Feedback System
- Durable, non-slip wheel grip
- Precise control and easy to spin
- 3-pedal wide pedal set – 100% metal pedals and internal structure
- Fully adjustable pedals – height, spacing, and inclination
For even more immersion, I suggest you get this one as well. It’s an add-on for the accessory above(or any wheel you have, for that matter). It has a handbrake, and a sequential gear system. It really makes you feel as if you’re driving! Drift in style with the handbrake, change gears in quick succession with the gear system! You’ll feel like a badass racing driver with this! Or you can feel like a normal driver with this. Remember, immersion!
- Sturdy hold clamp allows for different configurations; easily attaches to your desk or table
- Metal built; attaches via two(2) adjustable, tightening screws
- Adjustable height, inclination, and depth to suit your game style
- Works equally well for left-handed and right-handed users
Hear me out. This mouse isn’t your standard gaming mouse. It’s a fusion between mouse, joystick, and gamepad. This is designed for the most hardcore of gamers, meaning it has a steeper learning curve than most gaming mice. But, once you get the hang of using it, your gaming experience will become radically different. It will make gaming different and better for you once you learn it. Take note of the features and you’ll see what I mean.
- Innovation, and a world first for gaming mice. Allows you to Pivot, Tilt & Roll.
- Gives you joystick-like control due to Gyro tech.
- Unique button positioning; do different actions while barely moving your fingers!
- 50+ unique clicks while maintaining total control of the mouse.
- 5 fully customizable pressure sensing buttons; can sense how hard you click. Has 3 pressure sensitivy levels per button
- Provides feedback when you’ve made a deeper click
- Fully personalized gaming style; programmable software allows you to create the perfect game profile. Quickly change profile with the click of a button
- Adjustable feet to set your perfect tilt level or disable it all together
First off, what is a mouse bungee? Is it a platform where mice jump off and spring back to their starting point? No, no. A mouse bungee is basically a device which limits (or removes) cable tangling. This is crucial to any hardcore gamer out there, as the cable tangling and dragging all over could cause performance issues in playing. It goes beyond mere annoyance especially if you’re competitive. This handy mouse bungee can really help remove those issues altogether, making for a better gameplay experience. Can also be used for office work! If you need one, get this!
- Drag-free cord cable control (up to 3.2 mm)
- Spring arm is rust resistant
- Base is weighted down to avoid slip
- Organizes cords and cables; saves space
Another really good gaming headset, this one. What sets it apart is its 50MM Driver. It delivers great surround sound quality. So if you want to be immersed in your favorite game, listen to awesome in-game music or hear enemies before they hear you, this is the headset for you. Built for both casual and hardcore gamers alike.
- 50mm driver delivers surround sound; great for listening to music and in-game ambiances
- Optimal wearing comfort
- Compatible with PC(3.5 mm audio jack), PS4 controller, Xbox One controller(requires an adapter), Nintendo Switch (audio), Nintendo New 3DS LL/3DS (audio), Nintendo 3DS LL/3DS (audio).
- High-end noise cancellation; chat with fellow players with crystal clear audio. Turn off the mic by a simple switch.
- Subjected to rigorous quality testing. Offers 12 months warranty to customer
Now, usually if you’re an avid gamer, you would use a wired internet connection. It guarantees uninterrupted ping and bandwidth for maximum performance. But for some, Ethernet cables are not a solution. They still need to be connected, while being not connected, if you catch my drift. I’d recommend this router right here. Besides the obvious features that make it a stand out among routers, it looks dope. It won’t stand out if you place it in your gaming setup.
- Four(4) 1 GB Ethernet ports for lag free, wired connectivity
- 1.7 GHz dual core processor network efficiency
- AC2600 dual band router that delivers blazing fast speeds up to 2.6 Gbps
- Designate an express lane for your gaming traffic with advanced Quality of Service
- Use geo filtering to connect to the closest servers for maximum ping stability and performance
- Monitor your network and game ping in real time
- Allows connection to a secure gaming VPN server
- Optimized for first person games
16. Asus VG245H
Let’s face it, we all need a good monitor. We can’t enjoy our games if the monitor we’re using is crap at best. This is why I highly recommend this Asus gaming monitor. Even though it’s mainly marketed for console users, PC gamers can get this too. You’ll never look at games the same way again when you play them through this bad boy!
- Physical Dimension with Stand (WxHxD) : 22.0x(14.1 ~19.25)x 8.30 inches
- Physical Dimension without Stand (WxHxD) : 22.0 x 12.95 x 1.96 inches
- Features ASUS Game Fast Input Technology with 1 ms response time and dual HDMI ports for a smooth console gaming experience.
- 250 cd/㎡ brightness
- Minimize eye fatigue with ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free and blue light filter.
- Ergonomic base/stand with fully adjustable height/tilt/swivel/pivot
- Exclusive Game Visual & Game Plus functions to enhance color performance and control.
- FreeSync/Adaptive Sync technology with a refresh rate of 75 Hz
- Adaptive Sync (Free Sync) technology supported within 40 Hertz~75 Hertz for HDMI port
- Compliance and Standards Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level , CU, ErP, FCC, ISO 9241 307, J MOSS, KCC, PSE, Ukr SEPRO, UL/cUL, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7), MEPS, RCM, TUV Flicker free , eStandby, TUV Low Blue Light
- Compatible for PC as well
There you have it! Got anymore PC accessories for gaming you recommend? Sound them off in the comments below. Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to share this post!