Ever wanted to own a great phone without breaking your bank? Well don’t fret! Because I’m about to list the best phones under 100 dollars!
You heard it right! Not 600 dollars, not 300 dollars, heck, not even 200 dollars! Yes! You can now own your very own smartphone in just under 100 dollars! Think about it, the prices of phones in the market today, reaching around 600 to 800 dollars even. So you’re in luck, dear reader. I’ll be listing the best phones under 100 dollars, so you won’t have to spend ages looking for it!
Let’s get right to it then!
1. Huawei P8 Lite – $54 (Amazon)
First off in our list of best phones under 100 dollars is the good ol’ Huawei. There’s a reason they’re one of the leading phone brands out there, and this phone is just one of them. It seriously holds up with the other top notch phones out there, and best of all, it won’t seriously dent your wallet. This is a must get for those looking for their first smartphone, or just want a good quality smartphone without the steep cost.
- Sports a 5.0 inches IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution
- Has the Android v5.0 Lollipop
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 620, Processor: Octa-Core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53, GPU: Mali-450MP4 (just trust me on this one, it’s good specs)
- 13 Megapixel Camera with f/2.0, 27mm, autofocus, dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face/Smile Detection, Panorama, HDR + 5 Megapixel Front Camera with 720p Video Capture
- Has a 16GB internal memory, can be expanded up to 256 GB via microSD card
- 2GB RAM
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct; Bluetooth: v4.0 with A2DP, EDR, LE; USB: microUSB v2.0; GPS: with A-GPS, GLONASS
2. LG G6 – $104.97 (Amazon)
This was one of my sought after phones before, and with good reason. The LG G6, despite being an old LG model, still holds up to this very day. It’s fancy, sleek design, great camera, and powerful system make this a phone very worth the price. Personally I am quite shocked that this phone is under 100 dollars. I think they should slightly raise the price of this phone, seeing as how good it can still hold up to today’s smartphones, but hey, glad it’s under $100 so you can get it now!
- Packs a 5.7″ display in an attractive sleek phone that comfortably fits in one hand.
- FullVision display puts more screen in your phone. It provides more room for text, webpage browsing, & gaming. The 18:9 aspect ratio, QHD+ resolution, & Dolby Vision also allow superior picture quality for a more authentic cinematic viewing experience.
- Capture the shot you want by choosing between standard and wide angle settings. Expand your selfie experience and get the bigger picture no matter what the subject!
- Capture all of life’s breathtaking views with the dual 13MP rear-facing cameras in the LG G6.
- Have more fun with photos and videos using one of the four different square camera modes.
3. Blackberry DTEK50 – $88 (Amazon)
Excellent phone especially if you’re gonna be using it for business (really great for business people who are always looking for convenience to save time), or if you’re concerned about privacy and security. Really secure phone. There’s a reason why Blackberry is considered one of the most secure phones out there, and this phone is just another proof of that. Seriously.
- Has 5.2-inch full HD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~424ppi pixel density
- Internal Memory: 16GB, expandable up to 2 TB via microSD card,
- 3GB RAM
- 13 Megapixel Camera with Auto-Focus, Phase Detect Auto Focus, Fast Focus Lock, HDR, 6-element f2.0 lens, dual-tone LED Flash, 4x Digital Zoom, Face Detection, Panorama + 8 Megapixel Front Camera with Fixed-Focus, f/2.2, 1.125um pixel size, 84 Degree Wide Angle/Field of view Lens, Image and Video Stabilization.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz, 802.11 a/n 5GHz, 802.11 ac 5GHz, 4G Mobile Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth: v4.0, LE, EDR; GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo Support
- Comes equipped with many security features including DTEK which lets you know when your privacy could be at risk, so you can easily monitor and take action to improve the security of your smartphone. And it also allows you to optimize your productivity with features like the BlackBerry Hub, BlackBerry Calendar and your own programmable Convenience key
4. Sony Xperia XA Ultra – $98 (Amazon)
Another really great budget phone, the Sony Xperia looks cool, and boasts a really powerful system. This phone is perfect for entertainment uses, and it’s easy to hold. Great for people who are looking for their first smartphone. You won’t go wrong with this one.
- 6” Borderless Full HD display, 1920×1080 resolution
- Super Vivid Mode, sRGB 100%, Brightness 500 cd/m2
- Main Camera: 1/2.4” 21.5MP, Sony Exmor RS Sensor, Hybrid AF <0.15 seconds, ISO 6400
- Front Camera: 1/2.6” 16MP, Sony Exmor R Sensor, Optical Image Stabilization, Smart Selfie Flash, 88 degree wide Angle, ISO 3200
- CPU/GPU: Mediatek HelioTM P10, Octa-core (8x A53,@ 2.0GHz) / Mali-T860
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB Flash memory, expandable up to 200GB via microSD card
- 2700mAh Battery, QNOVO Adaptive Charging and Quick Charge Compatible
- Android Version: 6.0 – Marshmallow
- Sound: Clear Audio +
- Size: 6.45 x 3.11 x 0.33 in / 7.1 oz
5. SOYES 7S – $88.99 (Amazon)
Okay, hear me out for a second. This is the SOYES 7S It’s an Android Phone, that looks like an IPhone. And it’s 2.5 inches. Yes. It’s a very small phone. It’s a cute looking phone. But don’t let its small size deceive, it is a fully functioning phone. You can do anything that you would normally do on a regular sized smartphone. It’s one of the most portable phones out there. Great for kids, or for people who like small things. Or minimalists. You know what they say, size doesn’t matter. 😉
- 2G (GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz), 3G (WCDMA: 850/1900/2100MHz), but not work with 4G;Unlocked cell phones
- Support Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS,FM
- Dual cameras: .3 Megapixels front camera 5 Megapixel rear camera withauto focus.
- 2.5 inch 16:9 Appler nano screen, 240*432 resolution
- 1GB +8 GB and 600mah innner polymer battery
- Android 6.0, multi-languages, default English language
6. BLU C5 – $39.99 (Amazon)
This is probably the most recent-made phone on this list, so you know you’re still in the loop once you get this. This is a lesser-known phone, but don’t let that stop you from getting it, as this is a very good phone. It looks nice, has a powerful system, and decent camera. Get yours now!
- Android 8.1 OS
- 5.0” Capacitive display, 5MP Main Camera, 5MP front Camera, 480 X 854 Resolution Display
- Quad core 1.3 GHz Processor, 16GB Internal storage,1GB RAM, Support Micro SD slot up to 64GB,
- 2G GSM Quad band 850/900/1800/1900- SIM 1 & SIM 2, 3G bands UMTS 850/1900/2100
- 4G Speed : US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile,Cricket, Straight Talk and more…..Hotspot,WiFi, GPS, GPRS,EDGE,MP3/MP4, FM Radio, Support Bluetooth 2.1, GPS With A-GPS Dimensions 144 x 73.1 x 10.3 mm, 146 G. Removable Li-Po 2000 mAh battery
7. Alcatel Pop 4 Plus – $89.99 (Amazon)
Another great phone under 100 dollars, this baby is great for those who are looking for a phone that has a battery that would last you all day. Really handy, great look, and it’s cheap!
- 5.5 inch HD display
- All day battery: 15 hours of talk time ensure you’ll never run out. All day!
- Sports 8 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor
- 16GB of internal memory and expandable storage up to 32GB via microSD card
- Color Catcher: Personalize your phone by changing the phone’s theme based on pictures in your gallery
There you have it! 7 phones under 100 dollars! Trust me on this one. Despite their price, these phones WILL hold up to today’s standards, and with the added bonus of not breaking your bank, it’s a win-win!
Got anymore phones you think should be on this list? Let me know down in the comments below. Thanks for reading!