Hello! OGG here. Again, I haven’t been as active as I should. That will change soon, I promise.
Now, on to the topic at hand! There are a lot of very, very good phones under 100 dollars, that I haven’t covered in my last post (which you can check out here!) Without further ado, let’s get right to it! More best phones under 100 dollars!
1. Ulefone Armor X6 – $99.99 on Amazon
The price might be a bit close to our 100 dollar limit, but trust me, this phone is as good as it gets. Built specially for the outdoorsman in all of us, this pretty boy is built to withstand the elements during your adventure! Whether it be on land, water, or air, you can be 100% certain that this phone won’t fail you! And, it looks cool! I highly recommend this one!
- Underwater/Gloves Mode: The Underwater Mode is a one-of-a-kind innovation that NONE of the major phones brands ever have. You can basically use your phone underwater, without fear of it breaking. There’s also the Gloves Mode, wherein you can touch the screen of your device while wearing gloves, whether it be plastic gloves, or cloth gloves. Like I said, perfect for outdoors!
- Built it customizablebutton on the left side of the phone that allows you to set functions and applications that is convenient for you. Again, outdoor-tailored!
- Waterproof speakers, waterproof USB port, waterproof camera, waterproof buttons, the whole phone is waterproof!
- 5.0-inch screen is tough enough that it does not break, resistant to scratches, and would still be usable even if wet!
- The Armor X6 is IP69K certified and is built to protect against close-range high pressure and high temperature water jets. Every hole is protected by a special layer that keeps water, dirt and sand out. It can be used for people working in physically indusive industries like relief workers, building workers, coal miners, etc.
- This phone is equipped with a 4000mAh Big Battery. Whether with daily use or playing mobile games, it will provide a stable output and will last a long time.
- Dual SIM enabled and equipped with 3G Frequency Bands
- This phone is also a practical toolkit, meaning it has special apps installed that is tailored for outdoor adventure, such as a compass, acceleration sensors, etc!
2. BLU Studio View 2019 – $64.99 on Amazon
This phone is relatively unknown, but trust me on this one, this phone is perfect especially for first time smartphone users. Very good balance between power, user-friendliness, and performance. If you’re looking for a phone that won’t break your bank, this phone is for you!
- Comes equipped with a 6.0” HD+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display
- Has a 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, and a 8MP front camera with LED Flash
- Has a 32GB Internal Memory, 1GB RAM, expandable memory via Micro SD up to 64GB
- Built in Quad Core 1.3GHz processor with Mali-400
- Fingerprint Sensor, and Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
3. Samsung Galaxy A01 – From $92 on Amazon
A major brand like Samsung, you would think they don’t have any phones under 100 dollars, and yet, here we are. An all around great smartphone for the young and old alike. You won’t go wrong with Samsung. Highly recommended!
P.S. This won’t work with CDMA carriers such as Sprint, Verizon, Boost, but will work with most GSM carriers such as T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc.
- International Model – No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- 5.3 inches, 720 x 1480 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio, 3000 mAh Battery, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual SIM
- Internal Storage: 16GB, RAM: 1GB, MediaTek MT6739, Android 10 (Go edition)
- Quad core, 1.5 GHz, Cortex A53
- Rear Camera: 8 MP, Front Camera: 5 MP, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer
4. Huawei P Smart – $87 on Amazon
A good phone all around for beginners, especially for the older generation. Very user-friendly, and will get you through the day. I recommend this phone, as this was my very first phone. Very good device!
- 5.6″ Display which displays clear, crisp pictures and readable fonts
- 4G LTE enabled, and dual SIM enabled
- Fingerprint scanner
- 13 MP rear camera, and 2 MP front camera
- Equipped with the Kirin 710, an advanced Octa-Core chipset that enhances the running performance of your phone to full-speed
- 12nm process technology efficiently lowers power consumption
5. Blackberry Z10 – From $45 on Amazon
One of the best, cheapest phones that I can recommend, this phone carries the Blackberry name, and from my experience, the Blackberry brand is the best phone for the businessman. Like that Armor X6 that is tailored for the outdoorsman, the Blackberry Z10 is tailored for the businessman. If you’re looking for a great device companion that will greatly ease your workload, then this phone is for you.
- 4.2-inch Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen
- BlackBerry 10 OS (upgradable)
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) with Autofocus & LED Flash, front-facing 2 Megapixel Camera
- Dual-Core 1.5 GHz Krait Processor
- Qualcomm MSM896 Snapdragon chipset, Adreno 225 Graphics
- 16GB ROM, 2GB RAM, microSD Slot Expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
6. Nokia 6 – From $80.50 on Amazon
Once upon a time, Nokia was the leading brand in phones. Wherever you go, almost everyone has a Nokia phone. Nowadays they’re outclassed by most major brands. But don’t let that fact dissuade you from buying this specific model, as this phone is really good. Perfect for beginners, or as a gift for their first time phone. This phone won’t fail you!
- 4G LTE enabled, 1. 4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Octa-core processor
- 3 GB of RAM, and 32 GB of internal memory with the option to expand memory up to 128 GB via microSD expandable memory card.
- Vibrant 5.52. 5D full HD display and a smart amplifier with 7. 2W peak output and Dolby atmos; 4G Volte
- Wi-Fi 802. 11 b/G/openings, Bluetooth 4. 1, GPS, USB OTG support
- 16 MP rear camera and 8 MP front-facing camera with dual-tone flash
- Built-in fingerprint sensor grants you exclusive access to your phone
- By default, the OS is Android 7.1.1 nougat with a free update to Android 9. 0 Pie and one year of monthly security updates
- Unlocked for freedom to choose your carrier.
There you have it! 6 more best phones under 100 dollars! All of these phones are great in their own right, and it’s up to you, my dear readers, to choose what best fits your needs. Got anymore phones that are great but cheap? Sound them off in the comments below! Thanks for reading!