Hey! It’s your boy OGG and today I’ll be listing down the best tablets under 150 dollars that you can get today!!
Well, before that, let me just apologize for the lack of content. My PC broke down and I had to wait almost a month for my new one to arrive, hence the lack of posting. I’ll be sure to post more often as now I have a new laptop! I got mine here!
Enough about that, let’s get right to it!
1. VANKYO MatrixPad S7 – From $74.99 on Amazon
First off in our list of best tablets under 150 dollars, is this bad boy right here. Great for first time tablet users, kids, schooling, work, and gaming! (which is what my blog is for, really). You’ll never go wrong with this one, and it’s relatively low cost makes this tablet a good buy!
- Equipped with a Quad-core processor 1.3GHz and 2 GB RAM, for faster app launches, smoother video playback and decent performance.
- Runs on Android 9.0, with the basic apps installed, but with no bloatware, enabling you to access the tablet’s full storage and memory capabilities. Install what you want, when you want it.
- Features a 1024 x 600 IPS display
- Has the Eye Health feature, where in the tablet automatically adjusts and optimizes the backlight for a more comfortable night time reading experience.
- Has a built-in 2900mAh battery that allows for up to 8 hours usage
- At just over a pound, take it anywhere with you watching videos, reading, video calling, or taking photos, it’s more portable than ever.
- Has built in 32GB of memory and includes a microSD card slot (microSD card sold separately) that allows you to add up to an additional 128GB of memory.
2. Dragon Touch K10 – From $109.99 on Amazon
If you’re looking for a cheap but very powerful gaming tablet, then this baby is for you. I can honestly say it is almost on par with the top tablet brands (Apple and Samsung, who else). It is a very good gaming tablet for its price. I highly recommend this if you’re not looking to break your bank and still experience a very powerful device.
- Sports Android 8.1 Oreo OS, and you can upgrade it to the latest Android version if you wish. The OS itself is still very powerful though.
- Sleek, metal build ensures a stylistic look while maintaining durability.
- Features a MTK 64-bit Quad Core CPU processor along with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage, ensures an ultra-smooth gaming experience and speedy multimedia operating. Storage can be expanded up to 128 GB via microSD card, so you can store more apps and games! Never feel the need to delete pictures, music, and important files.
- Has a 10-inch HD IPS Display with 1280*800 Resolution that stays clear in any light, perfect for gaming, watching movies, videos, and generally just doing anything on the tablet!
- Share what you see on your tablet with your loved ones by connecting the tablet to your smart TV via micro HDMI! Play games on an even bigger screen when you’re at home!
- Supports micro USB for charging and data transmission for a hassle-free experience.
- If you love listening to radios, this tablet has a built in FM radio!
3. ZONKO K105 – From $99.99 on Amazon
This tablet’s probably the best one on the list, at least for me. It is one of those tablets that can compete with the bigger, more popular brands, but at a fraction of the cost. It is a very powerful tablet, great for a first time user, or those who are “tablet-savvy” (dunno if that’s a thing). I highly recommend this tablet if you’re looking for a powerful, yet surprisingly cheap device.
- Dual SIM capability
- 5 MP rear camera, 2 MP front camera
- Has 2 GB of RAM, and 32 GB of storage, that can be expanded up to 128 GB via microSD card (sold separately)
- Runs on Android 9.0, with a quadcore processor
- Built in 3.7 V 6000mAh battery ensures up to 8 hours of continuous usage
4. Fire HD 8 Kids’ Edition – From $89.99 on Amazon
This one is for the kids. If you have children, a niece, a nephew, or someone young who you would like to give a tablet to, then this tablet is the best one to give them! This one’s a little bit pricey, but it’s still under the 150 dollar mark on this list, so it counts!
This tablet is tailor made for kids. Apps, security, usability, all fitted in this neat little tablet. With a little guidance from you, the adult, they would easily learn how to use this!
- Includes a Kid-Proof case and a built-in stand, 1 year FreeTime Unlimited, and a 2 year worry-free guarantee.
- Features an 8 inch HD display for crisp video and picture display
- Built in Quad-core processor 2.0 GHz with 2 GB of RAM, and 32 GB of storage, expandable up to 1 TB
- 2 megapixel front and rear camera
- Durable battery life up to 12 hours usage
- Built-in, easy to use Parental Controls for safer browsing for your kid
5. Dragon Touch Y80 – From $84.99 on Amazon
Another example of a tablet that can compete with the big boys, this nifty device is perfect for thos on the go, with its 8 inch size, sleek, lightweight build, and decent performance, this tablet is also great for beginners, or those who wish to have an extra tablet in their lives. Yes, it happens. We all need two tablets sometimes. 😉
- 8″ HD IPS display, delivering crisp video and picture quality
- Has 32 GB storage that can be expanded up to 128 GB via microSD card
- 8 MP rear camera for beautiful picture and video taking, and 2 MP front camera for clear picture quality when talking with friends and family
- Has a built-in 4000mAh battery for long usage times
- Equipped with a Quad-Core proccessor up to 1.5GHz for optimal performance
6. FOREN-TEK 10 inch Android Tablet – From $99.99 on Amazon
- Comes equipped with a Quad core CPU processor that will ensure fast loading times for apps.
- Has 4GB RAM and 64GB storage with microSD slots for expandable memory up to 128 GB.
- 5 MP rear camera, and 2 MP front camera.
- Dual SIM capability.
- If you fancy to use this as a portable laptop, simply buy an OTG cable to be able to connect your mouse, keyboardd, and other USB devices via the USB charging port of the tablet.
- Has a built in 5000mAh Li-ion battery for continuous usage.
Aaaaaaaaand voila! 6 best tablets under 150 dollars you can get right now! These tablets are great for homeschooling, work from home, or just lounging around, watching Netflix! Got any other best tablets under 150 dollars you can suggest? Feel free to leave them in the comments below. Thanks for reading!